Your shopping bag is empty
Alexander the great earrings
Sterling silver coins of Alexander the Great set in 18K yellow gold with rhodolite garnet cabochon drops.
Handmade in Rome.
Herakles was the greatest hero of the Greeks. Born of the Greek god Zeus and made mortal, he attained divine status by accomplishing 12 great tasks on Earth know as the 12 labours of Herakles. The idea of a man becoming a god obviously was an attractive image for Alexander. The headdress that appears on the head of Herakles is the lion skin of the fierce Nemean lion that he killed during his first labour.
- Sterling silver coin
- 18K Yellow Gold
- Rhodolite garnet cabochon
- Coin Ø 10mm
- Stone drop 6x8mm
- Front 5cm long
- Back 9cm long
London zones 1-2 – same day courier delivery for orders placed by 3pm (GMT).
UK Mainland – next day delivery with DHL for orders placed by 3pm (GMT).
Europe and USA – 1 to 2 day delivery with Fedex for orders placed by 2pm (GMT).
Rest of the world – 2 to 3 day delivery with Fedex for orders placed by 3pm (GMT).
All orders placed after the cut-off time will be shipped the next working day.
You may return or exchange all mainline products ordered within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
- To help protect the durability and high-quality of your jewellery, remove your jewellery when you shower, bathe or engage in heavy exercise, particularly when swimming in the sea or a chlorinated swimming pool.
- Avoid spraying perfume, applying creams or any other liquids directly onto your jewellery.
- Keep your jewellery away from extreme temperatures, humidity or sunlight.
- Avoid wearing your jewellery when using bleach, cleaning products and other chemicals.
Depicted on Coins
Obverse: Head of Herakles right wearing lion-skin headdress.
Please note that we offer a bespoke service. Should you wish to customise your piece by selecting from our range of coins, gemstones, type of metal or engrave a message. Feel free to get in touch with our team at email@example.com